Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Excellent!

All three were excellent, but that Mario one stood out the most for me, being a Nintendo nerd. I've often imagined why Marip doesn't get high or get a concussion, and that flash made me laugh out loud; something rarely done by flashes.
The animation was excellent, you have a good style. Though I don't think Pac-Man ghosts bleed. :p

Awesome work, keep it up!
feyth x x

Jedi vs. Ninja Jedi vs. Ninja

Pretty awesome!

The graphics were nice, and pretty smooth. The music was good; got a little repetitive at the beginning, but changed a little way in, which fitted the mood and the action. My favourite bit had to be when the dragon was summoned. That was well animated.

Keep it up!
feyth x x

-Lost- -Lost-

Wee,

That was cute. It was cool of you to finally put it up here on NG!
I liked the animation style, and the effect was quite interesting.

Good work!

A Walk in Town A Walk in Town

That was fuggin' amazing.

This is the best thing I've seen in ages. You raise the bar in fbf animation by a huge amount! I loved it. The animation was perfectly in tune with an awesome song.. the whole thing fitted together perfectly.

A flawless animation. Well done.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Wow!!

I was blown away with this. It has such an amazing graphical style to it and is animated suberbly. The sound was good, I have no complaints there.

This is awesome, keep up the good work!
-Feyth-

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

I rate this A+!

A brilliant flash. I'm not a HUGE Final Fantasy fan, but I got all of the jokes and what not. The graphics were suberb, the sound (I love the sound of Japanese!) was awesome and the humour was fresh.

Overall, a brilliant flash! Keep up the good work!
-Feyth-

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

LMAO!

That was fantastic! The song was funny and went with the graphical style; it had me laughing the whole way through. Well done.

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

Damn you..

ARGH! The amount I've times I've replayed this flash is phenominal. You've done a really awesome piece of work here, guys, well done. I love the choice of music used, and I love all of the artist's and thier contributions. A fantastic piece of work that deserves more than a 10;
fantastic.

Thanks!
AlfaTT

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Awesome!

This made my eyes explode - it has a very "magic" graphic style; well done! Although most of the music used wasn't my favourite, I still enjoyed it. The character's dances were perfectly intune with the music, which I thought was awesome. A lot of effort has been put into this - well done.

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Great!

This flash is so fun to watch! It's very well made (I've seen the original, too) and I love your style. It's graphically fantastic, too! Congratulations on making this awesome, fun to watch flash. It's superb!