Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Excellent!

All three were excellent, but that Mario one stood out the most for me, being a Nintendo nerd. I've often imagined why Marip doesn't get high or get a concussion, and that flash made me laugh out loud; something rarely done by flashes.
The animation was excellent, you have a good style. Though I don't think Pac-Man ghosts bleed. :p

Awesome work, keep it up!

Jedi vs. Ninja Jedi vs. Ninja

Pretty awesome!

The graphics were nice, and pretty smooth. The music was good; got a little repetitive at the beginning, but changed a little way in, which fitted the mood and the action. My favourite bit had to be when the dragon was summoned. That was well animated.

-Lost- -Lost-

Wee,

That was cute. It was cool of you to finally put it up here on NG!
I liked the animation style, and the effect was quite interesting.

Good work!

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Awesome!

That was a superb game. I played it for ages! The graphics were superb, the sound and music were kickass and the selection of weapons were varied and brilliant.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Fun!!

The graphics are clean and suit the style of gameplay well, and a good use of blood. The game is pretty challenging, and there are plenty of modes to keep you busy! The character customisation is plentiful, too.

Overall, an awesome game!
-Feyth-

Smells Like Teen Spirit Remix Smells Like Teen Spirit Remix

Awesome!

This is immense. The guitar is perfect, and the vocals are clear; which can't be said for the original! Nice work, I really really like this.

Better Days Better Days

Wow

This works really, really well. Congratulations, you've made a fantastic piece. Awesome.

Deepest in my mind Deepest in my mind

Fantastic

This is awesome. It's really inspiring, well done!
Great sound, well done.

Darkvampiire responds:

Thank you so much for your review, I hope you enjoy the others as well